8.04.2012

Hiding in my room, safe within my womb. I touch no one and no one touches me.

So in my last post I promised an exhibition of my (freshly cleaned!) room, so here it is! I am eighteen minutes behind my dead-line but Jesus could have been tardy too and no-one seemed to mind, am I right? (blogging at twelve eighteen on a Saturday night; product of a positively thriving social life).


My (not so secure) method of saving for my looming trip to the U.K.





Went a bit mental when I first got my hot glue gun and decided flowers where the only way to decorate.




Babushka!







The Christmas tree lights that have been up for three consecutive summers...


The beginnings of a succulent garden on my balcony.

So there's my domain. Everything looks ridiculously pink in some of the photos, but I'm not sure if it's a bad thing or...? Anyhow, when decorating my room I draw inspiration from the following places;


Just as a side note, I also spend most of my time doing activities VERY similar to this in my room. Not keen on the greasy hair though, but pretty everything in this video makes up for it. Especially the gold laser gloves/headdress. Also;


Grease


Aaaand pretty much anything to do with Rookie magazine.

So that's it, I hope it wasn't too disappointing xx





2 comments:

  1. WHOA, I love your room! You like such wonderful things. Would love to get a peek through your wardrobe as well. :---)


    Any idea of when you might be travelling to London?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And that's a great idea for future posts. Well we were going to head to London at the end of this year, but a family illness means it's been postponed to the end of next year. It's all good though, that just means I can save more for clothes in the U.K! xx

      Delete